Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park: from the spectacular "smoke that thunders" to the huge elephant herds
This is the perfect extension for your Namibian or South African trip. This building block contains two highlights that you should not miss in Southern Africa: marvel at the most mighty waterfalls in the world, the Victoria Falls on the Zambezi River. You will spend two nights in the legendary Victoria Falls Hotel with a magnificent view from the garden leading onto to the Victoria Falls bridge. On a visit to Chobe National Park in the neighbouring country of Botswana, which has the world's highest elephant density, you go on a game drive and a boat tour on the trail to the "Big 5". Here you can meet huge elephant and buffalo herds - over 100,000 elephants are suspected in the area around the Chobe. Spend two nights in a beautiful lodge right on the Chobe River.
You also have the option to shorten these days and visit only the Victoria Falls or just the Chobe National Park. We are pleased to send you an individual offer.
Tour Price: from EUR 1.395,00 in 2021 Per person sharing (in double room)
Tour code: Sarcostemma
Included in Tour price
- English speaking driver for all transfers (English speaking guide on request)
- 4 nights in lodges and hotels that range between 3-4 star rating establishments
- 4 x breakfasts, 1 x lunch and 2 x dinners
- Safaris and excursions including all entrance fees, activities and parking fees
- Excursions and transfers with a modern, local minibus with air conditioning