- The penguins on the beach of Boulders
- the green-have, The Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden
- the Cape of Good Hope
... and much more!
Great experience in a small, wheelchair-friendly group! In the morning, our English-speaking tour guide will pick you up in our spacious, air-conditioned and wheelchair-accessible touring vehicle to explore the entire Cape Peninsula with all its fascinating highlights. A drive over one of the most spectacular mountain pass’s of the Western Cape, the Chapmans Peak Drive (possibly closed). The pass takes you through the rural coastal village of Noordhoek to the most South-Westerly point of Africa, the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point. An unrivalled world of fauna and flora await us in one of six floristic kingdoms in the world. Just below the old lighthouse, we can see Cape Point and, on a clear day, the entire Cape Peninsula. Along False Bay in the early afternoon we will visit the old South African naval base Simon's Town, where we will visit a large colony of African penguins, residing on Boulders beach. Shortly before we reach the city of Cape Town, we will visit the breathtaking Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, which offers over 500 ha of local vegetation and is part of the world cultural heritage.
Prices and Dates
EUR 655.00 / person with 1 wheelchair user included 1 non-wheelchair user *
EUR 395.00 / person with 2 wheelchair users included 2 non-wheelchair users *
Departures and conditions *
* Departures per arrangement
* Bookings for individuals and larger groups are possible, please contact us for prices
* We reserve the right to change the travel program at short notice.
* Valid until 31.10.2019
Included in the tour price:
- Private, local, qualified and English-speaking tour guide for the tour
- Excursion and round trip program with licensed, insured, modern, wheelchair accessible and spacious vehicle with air conditioning and a hydraulic lift
- All entrance fees, activities and national park fees according to travel descriptions (except optional program points)
- Transfer from and to the guest house in Cape Town
Excluded in the tour price:
- Optional program items and additional services
- travel insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses