Get to know Cape Town
These exciting tours are able to be booked as a “pre-trip” tour or as a journey in itself. We will be more than happy to send you detailed itineraries of these tours upon your request and we are also able to advise you on a suitable, tailored offer that is as unique as you!Tour HighlightsThere are only a few cities in the world that have a beautifully distinctive backdrop and an exquisitely colourful melting pot of cultures – and the beautiful city of Cape Town is definitely one of them. It is no surprise, then, that it is known as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The majestic Table Mountain in the midst of the bustling metropolis, the rugged Atlantic Ocean, the pleasant Mediterranean climate, the famous Cape of Good Hope, the excellent wine of the wine regions on the outskirts of Cape Town and much more inspire many visitors to visit the oldest city in South Africa every year. Let our English-speaking tour guide accompany you through the beauties and secrets of the city and allow Cape Town to enchant your very being. An all-day city tour, wine tour and a trip to the famous Cape of Good Hope are planned for these days. You will spend your nights in a beautiful hotel located on the famous and popular Cape Town Waterfront. 4 X overnight stays, 4 x breakfast
tour price: from EUR 825,00* in 2021 per person sharing a double room
tour dates: on request
• The offer is valid for a group size of 4 participants or more.
• The minimum number of participants is to be confirmed no later than 28 days prior to departure (see Terms and Conditions).
• Excluded in the travel price are general increases in transport costs and currency fluctuations.
• Prices are subject to the availability of selected accommodation.
• We reserve the right to change the travel program on short notice.
We would be pleased to make you an additional offer for the required international flights! We can also offer you a tailor-made program for a private group with a desired date - as individual as you!
Included in the tour price:
• Private, local, qualified, English-speaking tour guide.
• Overnight accommodation as advertised in selected, beautiful hotels / lodges, mostly in the four-star area.
• Meals as advertised (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner).
• Excursion and tour program in a modern, local minibus with air conditioning.
• All entrances, activities and parking fees as mentioned.
• Luggage transportation.
Excluded from the travel price:
- All international and domestic flights
- Single room surcharges (on request)
- Optional activities and additional services
- Travel insurance
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses